Paying your annual dues is a great way to stay actively involved in Delta even if you are not geographically located near an Alumnae Chapter.
Our current dues structure makes it more affordable for young alumnae to join as well as provide opportunities for Deltas who can, to support the sorority at a higher level. (Please click below for membership level details.)
Your dues support the Collegiate Members' attendance at the Homecoming Fiesta and Birthday Luncheon, the work of the Alumnae Advisors on behalf of current Deltas, and Executive Council activities. Those who are a member of a local chapter are encouraged to pay dues through their chapter.
Dues are due by October 1st, annually, for membership through September 30th of the following year.
The new dues categories are:
- Young Alumna Dues - $15 (graduated within the past five years)
- Regular Alumna Dues - $30
- Lavender Lovely Sponsor - $50 (includes recognition on the website and in the Delta Doings)
- Royal Purple Sponsor - $111 (honoring Delta’s upcoming 111th birthday and includes recognition on the website and in the Delta Doings and a ticket to the "Cuca’s and a Cold One" Homecoming Event and Birthday Luncheon). Royal Purple Sponsors still MUST REGISTER for all Delta events.
- If you'd like to make a donation to one of our special scholarship funds, please use the button below the dues botton. Donations made to Delta Kappa Psi are NOT tax deductible. Scroll to bottom of page for PayPal donation link.